With an expanded production capacity, Martin Operating Partnership now has the capabilities to offer plastic bottles and pails for direct sale to its customers. Bottle and pail production, inventory, and distribution takes place in our 70,000 sq. ft. plastics-only facility located in Smackover, Arkansas. Every member of the plastics team is committed to delivering quality plastics at an incredible value for our customers.
Martin Operating Partnership began manufacturing plastic bottles for lubricants packaging in 2012 with installation of two Uniloy blow molding machines that produced quarts, 1 gallon, and 5 quart bottles. In 2013, Martin Operating Partnership added four Husky injection molding machines to produce 5 gallon pails and lids. Expansion of the plastics facility continued in 2015 with the production of the 2 gallon bottle.
- All primary inline colors available for production
- Spouted and non-spouted lids
- All finished containers are palletized
- Decorating capabilities include offset printing up to six colors or heat transfer labeling
- Pails are 90 mil 20 liter/5 gallons
For pricing and more information, e-mail email@example.com.